Monday, October 15, 2012

Leo

Today I will be looking at Leo, also known as Leoweenie by Vixen Creations.


So, I was thinking of waiting until Halloween to run this post, given that the orange Leo is a Halloween dildo. But that would be silly. What if you read this review on November first and no longer felt justified to purchase an orange dildo with bats? That would just be sad, especially given how gorgeous this limited edition dildo is:


Leo is eight inches long, seven of which are insertable. Leo's diameter is a little over an inch and a half. The dildo currently comes in purple, black, and the obviously superior orange with suspended bats. Made of a squishy pure silicone with some drag, a water-based lube is best. The toy is both fairly flexible and firm. There's a wide base for safe anal play, and for an O-ring harness. This dildo can be cleaned with either a toy cleaner, or soap and water.

Leo is a rather realistic dildo, with an emphasized coronal ridge. This ridge I found especially excellent, as upon removal would press against my g-spot. The dildo has a slight curve such that g-spot or p-spot stimulation is possible. Upon insertion, I found my focus on the head the entire time, as the head is slightly larger and more textured. Leo glided well, and was easy to thrust with. Leo is about half a pound, which is rather fun to swing around in a harness, and to consensually smack someone in the face with.

I wanted to love Leo more though. This is, by far, the most awesome cock I have- there are bats inside it. Occasionally, I just stare at Leo sitting on my shelf and think about how awesome it is. This is slightly unfortunate, as I think I enjoy Leo more conceptually, than as something in my vagina.

Now don't get me wrong- I do like Leo inserted... I'm just not in love with it. So, I will start off and because of the slightly larger head, that's all my nerves focus on for a while. At this point, thrusting doesn't do too much for me, and is a shade painful if I try too hard. Once I work into Leo, say twenty minutes or so later, everything's just dandy. For me, Leo's shape simply isn't ideal. If either the head was less pronounced, or if the shaft was thicker, I would be better off and without an only mildly pleasurable warm-up.

For people who enjoy realistic dildos, and who like more emphasis on the head of the dildo than the shaft- Leo will be just lovely.


Grade Breakdown: 87

Value: 4/5
On sale at Edenfantasys for just over $50
Would I buy this toy for $50? For the bat version: YES. Otherwise: no.

Aesthetics: 19/20
Gorgeous. 
Can attract lint, but not as much as some other silicone products.
{Hint: place it in Saran wrap after cleaning, or in the tube it comes in}

Pleasure: 64/75
Intended Functionality: 4/5
For me the shape was a little off.
Reusability: 20/20
Can be used alone or with a partner, and is easily cleaned.
Best Functionality: 40/50
I found Leo far better for vaginal insertion, though if I had a prostate, I may have had more difficulty deciding. Great g-spot stimulation, a little stiff for hard thrusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment