Friday, October 26, 2012

Holiday Scalloped Babydoll and G-String

For today's review I'll be looking at Holiday Scalloped Babydoll and G-String by Coquette. This is going to be an image heavy post, and the images can be clicked for their full size version.


Packaging:
Hanger:
On Hanger:

Four Views:
With/Without Bow:
Thong:
Thong Indent:
Best View:

I have mixed feelings about this magenta, more red than purple, and black set. The top is lovely, and the mesh is surprisingly comfortable and not itchy. However the top is a pain in the neck to get on. There are four little hooks and eyes, and I could only get the top and bottom ones; whenever I went for a middle one, another one would come undone. The top has underwire and light padding. I appreciate that the bow was attached with a safety pin- I personally prefer the set without the bow. The thong was a little tight and bit into my skin. With my body shape, and falling right between Coquette's medium and large, it would have been better to have the large thong, but stick with the medium top. The thong is rather cute though, with magenta and black designs.

The measurements for the piece are as follows, and keep in mind this is for the medium. The bra straps when extended are 15.5", and shortened they are 8.5". The straps are made of a stretchy but sturdy material. The mesh skirt portion is 12.5" long. The babydoll and thong need to be hand washed and hung to dry as they are rather delicate. This set comes with a lovely soft hanger, so it won't get wrinkled when not in use.

I wish Coquette also offered this as a bra and g-string set, as that would just be a little more usable. Lovely as this set is, it won't see the world outside my bedroom. This set is rather comfortable, and given the option to wear it more often, I would.


Grade Breakdown: 84
 
Value: 3/5
Edenfantasys for $39
This is a little pricey for me, but for the holidays I would splurge.

  Wear-ability: 13/20
Top was a hassle to get on.
Thong bit into skin too much.

Aesthetics: 68/75
Intended Look: 5/5
Very similar to product image.
Reusability: 17/20
Hand-washable. Delicate, and may rip if used in rough play.
Best Look: 46/50
I loved the way the top fit. The thong, not so much.

Thanks EdenFantasys!

FTC: EdenFantasys provided Sex Toy Review Land with the Holiday Scalloped Babydoll and G-String free of charge for an honest review. Though links have been used, this has not altered any of my opinions stated within the review, and does comply with the FTC.

1 comment:

  1. I quite like the detailing on the top, would be nice if it came with little matching shorts instead of a g-string but so many sets only offer a string.

    Thanks for the very helpful set of photos, this looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete