Sunday, December 16, 2012

Massage Gel: Havana Nights

For today's review I'll be looking at Heart's Desire Massage Gel by Classic Erotica in the Havana Nights scent. Click any image to see the full version.

Box:
Open:
On skin:

This gel melts upon contact and turns into a slightly gritty oil. When I first smelt the oil, it smelled dark, lovely, and with a soft floral scent. Unfortunately my massage partner mentioned it smelled like play-doh, and I wasn't able to get that recognition out of my head. Texture-wise it's mostly smooth with a little grittiness. My partner really enjoyed this as the sensations evoked would slightly change at random. As the masseuse, in the beginning I didn't quite like the slight grittiness and I felt like there was something I wanted off my hands. However, the oil absorbed into their skin over time, which made the skin extremely soft and lovely to massage. Before that, the slipperiness lasted for about twenty minutes, though that was using quite a bit of gel. The grittiness can also be avoided by not using a ton of gel at once, so you only texturally have oil. All in all, both my partner and I enjoyed this massage oil. Apparently there are pheromones in this, though neither of us felt like our libido received an extra kick. Regardless, I would recommend this just as a softening oil. 

After use, there is a slightly oily feeling, though this can be easily washed off with soap and water. Should you have an allergic reaction, discontinue use.

The plastic container it comes in has a tight seal, but can be a little messy since the gel melts on contact. Due to the ingredient list, I would not recommend putting this product in any orifices or using it with latex condoms.

Ingredients: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, 2-Octyl Dodecanol, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Dextrin Palmitate, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Copulandrone (Parfum), Copuline-alike (Parfum), Reconstituted Andronone (Parfum), Fragrance (Parfum)

Grade Breakdown: 87 

Value: 4/5 
At Eden Fantasys for just under $13 
I do wish the container was a little nicer,
but it's still worth buying.

Aesthetics: 11/20 
I also didn't really like the look of the container. 

Pleasure: 72/75 
Intended Functionality: 4/5 
Pheromones weren't detected.
Reusability: 19/20 
Don't need to use that much, 
a single jar (3.2oz) will probably last a while.
Messy to remove. 
Best Functionality: 49/50 
The gritty factor when trying to use enough oil for someone's back.   

Thank you Eden Fantasys!

FTC: Eden Fantasys provided Sex Toy Review Land with Havana Nights Massage Gel free of charge for an honest review. Though links have been used,  this has not altered any of my opinions stated within the review, and does comply with the FTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment